Official Rules 2022
Winners are determined by the amount of money that your golfers earned in the PGA Tour and WGC events. (excluding Fed Ex Bonus money). OUR SEASON BEGINS WITH THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS AND WILL END WITH THE BMW in August. The Tour Championship will not be included.
1. Pick 12 golfers. Each golfer is assigned a monetary value (see Player Values for 2022). Any player not listed has a value of 170.2. Your team must not exceed a salary cap of $7500.3. At the mid-season point (to be determined, but usually the Valspar) you may change one golfer (for $15), but you must stay under the salary cap. a. If a golfer suffers an injury, takes up baseball, or gets hit in the head with a golf club, you are stuck with him unless you make a change at the mid-season point.
4. Each week the daily and year-to-date standings will be posted so that you can follow the activity as closely as you like. WEEKLY PRIZES OF $50 AND PRIZES FOR THE MAJORS OF $100 AND WILL BE PAID OUT AT THE END OF THE YEAR.
5. I try to keep everything transparent. All teams are posted so that if you have any questions, you can view any team. The same with the Majors Challenge - all teams are posted ahead of the tournament. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
6. The final payout is determined by the final pool of money coming from the original buy-in as well as the additional money from the "Change Fees" and those who get into the Majors Challenge only($25). This will be posted on the website after all the money is collected. Please get your entry fee in before the first tournament. All money put into the pool, will be paid out, except for a small amount to pay for stamps and envelopes!! The new website was paid for by some of last year's winners.
6. Rosters, $100 (US Dollars) per team entry fee and team names are due by January 6th, 2022. You can have as many teams as you would like. Mail to 53 Hampton Knolls Rd. Holyoke, MA 01040. You can also pay using Venmo or PayPal. If using PayPal, please send to "Friend" to avoid fees.
a. For payment information email email@example.com
b. In 2021 we had 159 entrants and over 50 teams received some payment.
7. We have had a lot of fun doing this over the last 18 years and we hope you all enjoy it as well.
8. IMPORTANT - The Majors' Challenge!! In March we will be having a league within a league. In 2021 we paid out $1425 to 16 teams who won a piece of the Majors' Challenge. All teams are automatically entered and there is no more cost. If you want to add a Majors team, there is a one-time $25 charge. We had 168 entries in the Majors in 2021. More on that in March.
If you have any questions, please contact Chol (Charles Gleason) at firstname.lastname@example.org .